2019 Concours d’Caffeine
What are you doing the morning of Cinco de Mayo? Nothing? Come visit us at Concours d’Caffeine in downtown Westport, CT!
Hagerty Insurance at the Concours d’Caffeine
Daigle & Travers is excited to be partnering with Hagerty Insurance. We will have a booth at the event helping collectors and car enthusiasts with any car insurance questions. Hagerty has a passion for cars as well as a deep knowledge of collector vehicles and their owners. Working with them allows us to offer the best classic car insurance for the best value.
Did you know that insuring a classic or vintage car is different than a new car?
When you insure a classic car, there are unique elements that you need to take into account. Your insurance will need to incorporate such aspects as the value, usage and any modifications or original parts of the vehicle. No need to be overwhelmed; we can help and will be available to answer any questions at the show. Come visit us!
Information about the 2019 Concours d’Caffeine that you’ll want to know:
- This event is free for all guests and cars.
- Cars and Coffee vehicles will be lined up on Main Street from the Post Road to Avery Place with overflow parking in the Elm Street municipal parking lot starting a little before 8 AM.
- Main Street will be closed to other traffic from the Post Road to Avery Place.
- Elm Street will be closed to traffic from the Church parking lot to Main Street and Church Lane will be closed at Elm Street.
- The Concours exhibit will be located in the Brooks Plaza parking lot at the corner of Main and Elm Streets.
For more information reach out to Daigle & Travers Insurance. We have three convenient locations in Connecticut: Wilton, Darien, and Westport. One of our many experienced insurance professionals will be able to guide you through the insurance process. We can be reached at 203-655-6974 or at email@example.com